WINTER CLASSES start 1/2/24
UNDER DANCE CLASSES
TODDLER CLASSES ARE LIMITED
Please email for space
◊ NEW MAPA MERCH ◊
FIND MERCH LINK IN MAPA MERCH SECTION
MUSIC & IMPROV starts January 22
(This class is FULL)
SEE ADULT CLASSES FOR YOGA SCHEDULE
A note from the Director, Kim Williams:
We want to thank everyone for supporting us during the pandemic.
Use tab above to register and pay for Classes NOW or email email@example.com.
Our Toddler Ballet/Tap class is a wonderful introduction to dance that is both structured and fun. We explore jumping, turning, creative movement and the experience of a solo performance. All of our dance and theater classes help students explore their talents with confidence, perseverance and discipline while learning to perform with excitement.
We offer Dance Classes for Toddlers, Children & Teens including Ballet, Tap, Jazz/Hip-Hop, Boys Tap/Hip-Hop and Adult classes in Zumba, Tap, Pilates, Yoga, Basic Adult Ballet, Bellydancing, Ballroom, Line Dancing and more. We also have Theater & Music Classes. Adults may take a class in one room and children in another with no interruptions. We have the lowest prices in the area and our studios are bright, clean and new, showcasing local artwork throughout! Click on above tabs for schedules and additional information.
We have two performances for our Dance Program, a Winter (12/16 & 12/17) and Spring Concert (6/15 & 6/16), where there are never any costume fees, (we make them ourselves) and tickets to these concerts are $7.00 each. Theater Program has three performances per year, one after each 10 week session, and they are free!
- All “touch” areas are disinfected BEFORE and AFTER every class. This includes all barres, cubbies, outside door and stair bannister as well as all inside doors, light switches, sinks and toilets. Floors are mopped at the start and end of each day.
- We use Method Antibacterial Bamboo spray and Clorox and Lysol Antibacterial wipes within CDC guidelines.
- Our central air in main studio has HEPA filter
- There are two HEPA/UV air purifiers in main studio
- There is a turbo dual exhaust fan in side studio
- All staff, teachers and adult students are vaccinated
- Masks are recommended for all unvaccinated students